Professional Home and Office Removal Service
Our 4 Simple steps to a successful move:
Step 1- The Estimate.
After your first initial contact with our team we will arrange a free quotation at a time that suits you. During this estimate we will first work out the volume of furniture you require moving.
Move It Brothers offers home and office removal services with a guarantee to relocate all belongings with security and protection. Our highly expert staff initially analyse the nature of belongings and then come with all essential equipment required to complete the job successfully!
We make sure our home and office removal services meet the highest standards of quality, exceeding the expectations and delivering an ultimately a stress free experience of home and office removal service! We are at your service 24/7 and ready to work as per your availability!
Second part of your quotation is to go through all the options available to make your move as stress free as possible. This will include:
- Packing (option 1,2,3 )
- Dismantling and Reassembly
- Items that require special attention ( delicate/fragile china, crystal, artwork, antique items, clocks etc.)
Once we have all of these key facts we can then supply you with an accurate quote.
Step 2- The Packing and Preparation phase.
If you have chosen to use us for your packing then in many cases this is done the day before the move.
What to expect:
- Our team will arrive at your home with all the necessary materials required to pack and prepare you for your move.
- All your belongings will be efficiently and professionally packed in boxes from room to room until your home is ready. Each box will be labelled with a description of what has been packed inside and marked with the location it was packed.
- Pictures or fragile items will be wrapped/sleeved in specialist materials to ensure a safe delivery.
- Dismantling of items such as wardrobes, beds (if possible), dining tables (if possible), trampolines, climbing frames, sheds etc.
Step 3- The Moving day (Loading)
On the day of the move our staff will arrive by 8:30am prepared for the task that is Tetris. Our team are trained experienced professionals and the task of loading a vehicle is not as easy as it sounds. Our staff have to calculate accurate weight distribution while maintaining a full, safe and secure load.
All items of furniture are covered with removal blankets to protect its surface during the transportation. Specialist rails are also supplied for all your hanging clothes.
Step 4- The Unload
After finding out what the new homes layout is our staff prepare for the unload. All marked boxes will be placed back into its corresponding room and furniture is placed precisely where you want it to go. Any items dismantled by our staff will be reassembled in its rightful place before our day is done.
YOUR ALL MOVED IN!!!